It is always fun to watch how in movies, there are computers who welcome their users by calling out their names.
Each one of us want this thing in our PC’s as well. We want our computer systems to welcome us by calling out our names.There is a proper trick for that by using which you can also apply the same feature to your PC’s.
If you want to know the trick then yes, you are at the appropriate place.
This article will describe you how is it possible to make your computer do something like this. With this trick, you can make your windows based computer say whatever you want to hear.
Steps you need to follow:-
- Click on the START, move to ALL PROGRAMS and then accessories and then finally notepad.
- Copy and Paste the following code:-
Set Sapi = Wscript.CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice")
if hour(time) < 12 then
str = "Good Morning "
if hour(time) > 12 then
if hour(time) > 16 then
str = "Good evening "
str = "Good afternoon "
str= str & "Coding geeks. Welcome to your own World! "
- Now you need to save your work. Do it by clicking on File Menu, Save As, select All Types in Save as Type option, and save the file as Welcome.vbs or “*.vbs”.
- Now, create a shortcut of this file.
- Now to execute this file on every startup you have to add it to startup folder.
start—->all programs—–> startup
start button—> all programs—-> startup—> right click startup button—–> open it—–> drag and drop the shortcut icon just created —-> close the folder.
Now, after applying all these steps RESTART YOUR COMPUTER and you will see this feature in your system as well. Windows will welcome you in computerized voice.
What I personally believe is that, this trick is an amazing and excellent trick. Whenever, I start my PC in front of somebody, the person gets stunned by seeing how amazingly my PC does it.!!
Try this and have fun!!
For more tricks, stay tuned to this website.